WDRS - Episode 50 (08/16/10)

The Beatles VS. The Rolling Stones!

1. Street Fighting Man - The Rolling Stones
2. Paperback Writer - The Beatles
3. It's Only Rock N' Roll (But I Like It) - The Rolling Stones
4. Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except For Me And My Monkey - The Beatles
5. Rocks Off - The Rolling Stones
6. The Night Before - The Beatles
7. Brown Sugar - The Rolling Stones
8. Taxman - The Beatles
9. Get Off My Cloud - The Rolling Stones
10. Day Tripper - The Beatles
11. Happy - The Rolling Stones
12. I Want You (She's So Heavy) - The Beatles
13. Under My Thumb - The Rolling Stones
14. Magical Mystery Tour - The Beatles
15. Loving Cup - The Rolling Stones
16. Ticket To Ride - The Beatles
17. Love Is Strong - The Rolling Stones
18. While My Guitar Gently Weeps - The Beatles
19. Can't You Hear Me Knockin' - The Rolling Stones
20. If I Needed Someone - The Beatles
21. Bitch - The Rolling Stones
22. I've Got A Feeling - The Beatles
23. Jumpin' Jack Flash - The Rolling Stones
24. Helter Skelter - The Beatles


DOWNLOAD THIS EPISODE:


No comments:

Post a Comment