WDRS - Episode 76 (02/14/11)


1. I Disappear - Metallica
2. The Clairvoyant - Iron Maiden
3. You Can't Kill Rock N' Roll - Ozzy Osbourne
4. Shout It Out Loud - Kiss
5. Get On Your Boots - U2
6. Can't Get Her Out - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
7. The Jean Genie - David Bowie
8. Purgatory Blues - Juliette & The Licks
9. Night In My Veins - The Pretenders
10. Sanctify Yourself - Simple Minds
11. Rosanna - Toto
12. NIght By Night - Steely Dan
13. Something In The Air - Thunderclap Newman
14. Use Me - Bill Withers
15. What'd I Say - Ray Charles
16. Rockit - Herbie Hancock
17. Take Me To The River - Bonnie Raight & Friends
18. Still Got The Blues - Gary Moore
19. 21st Century Schizoid Man - King Crimson
20. S On My Chest - Indio I
21. Cono Ka 'Pre - Yano
22. Complaints - Dead Ends
23. Funk # 49 - The James Gang
24. Rip And Tear - L.A. Guns
25. Baby - Serj Tankian


DOWNLOAD THIS EPISODE:

No comments:

Post a Comment